Lumos is a developer of system apps for iOS and Android devices. Do you want to create useful IT products? Then join our team
Areas of responsibility
- — Generation of hypotheses to improve the product and its Unit economy;
- — Formation of the RoadMap of the product and prioritization of tasks;
- — Implementation together with the project team;
- — Analysis of product indicators, the formation of reports on the effectiveness of the product.
It will be a plus
- — Experience in conducting qualitative research in Mobile: CustDev users;
- — Experience in building a Notification Schedule to maximize ARPDAU;
- — Ability to calculate confidence intervals.
- — 3+ years of experience in creating and managing mobile products; ability to work with analytical tools (Amplitude, Firebase, AppMetrica, etc);
- — Knowledge of key product metrics (RR, ARPDAU, Churn Rate. etc.) and how to improve them;
- — Experience with Subscription/Ad monetization;
- — Experience in building an effective release flow: from a hypothesis to a measurable result;
- — Hypothesis testing skills, analytical and predictive abilities
- — The ability to write thoughtful requirements for the product and features.